Saturday, June 4, 2011

Free Scrapbook Letters Download!


I love to play around in Photoshop. Today I made a few different sets of digital scrapbooking letters. I've posted the first one here as a digital download for anyone who would like to have it.*



Each letter is saved as an individual image (.png) file, just open the ones that you need and start creating.

I'll post the other letter sets as soon as I finish saving all the files. I have a cramp in my mouse hand right now so I might take a long break. Files should be up sometime in the next week :)

Have fun!


*This alphabet set was created by me and may be used personally or commercially.


I shared this at:
Check me out Saturday







5 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Thank you so much for linking this up to {nifty thrifty things} last week!
    I hope to see you again tomorrow! ;)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vanessa! You are so sweet to stop by and say hi! I linked up my new set of quilted letters to nifty thrifty things this week, thank you for being such a great hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are crazy talented! This is such a cute font, love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really appreciated this! Just what I was looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this.
    This is very cute.

    ReplyDelete