Sunday, June 5, 2011

Freebie Father's Day Alphabet Download

I had to get up at 5 am to take my dad to the airport (I know you will read this, soooo, HI DAD! You're welcome and thanks for the watermelon!) so I had lots of time this morning to finish up this set of Father's Day scrapbooking letters. I took my inspiration from the pinstripe suits that my dad always used to wear to work :)

click the pic to embiggen

The zip file containing this alphabet can be downloaded here for free*. Each character has been saved as an individual image so just open up the letters you need and get going. Father's Day is in two weeks here in the U.S. so that should give you plenty of time to play around with these!

*This alphabet set was created by me, myself, and I, for you, and may be used personally or commercially.


I shared this at:
Craft-O-Maniac Monday



Photobucket

1 comment: